Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking like we may be getting Clanky Khris on the road tonight.

Everyone declared him a legit #2 after game 4. He played a great game, but we need a road win to win the series. Hope I get to eat crow, but still don’t think they can win a title with Middleton as the #2 guy. I like him, but he’s a 3 on a championship team.

Showing the fans on the bigger part of the split screen was pretty annoying. Also I hoped that fan flashing his cash around gets robbed in the parking lot.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Everyone declared him a legit #2 after game 4. He played a great game, but we need a road win to win the series. Hope I get to eat crow, but still don’t think they can win a title with Middleton as the #2 guy. I like him, but he’s a 3 on a championship team.

Tough crowd.

Community Moderator
Showing the fans on the bigger part of the split screen was pretty annoying. Also I hoped that fan flashing his cash around gets robbed in the parking lot.

He’s a meme now, totally worth it.

Tough crowd.

Just my honest opinion, and have posted that all year. I truly feel like they need a 1B type star to go with Giannis to win a title.