Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Nate is saying that Durant has had a better career than LeBron. But at this moment in time, Durant is the best player, which is true. That can vary next year, but right now, the best player is Kevin Durant.

I believe he said "of his generation", so yeah he was saying Durant is better than LeBron across their careers since they were drafted within a couple years of each other.

As a volume shooter/scorer only, Durant is better. But its not close between LeBron and KD in terms of an overall player. LeBron is on that mount Rushmore of all time greats, KD just isn't.

Thanasis out, here's hoping we don't hear his brother is next.

It’s game 5 of the finals, stop testing!!!

Would be the most Bucks thing ever to have half the team in quarantine.

My thing is if you've got COVID, you probably are not vaccinated, and I have to ask why.

Whatever giannis just tried, just don't. Lucky tucker had already committed a foul.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Booker is a fricken punk. Want to make him eat it so bad, but this is not looking good. Phoenix can't miss, and we can't hit a thing. Is it a requirement that we jump out to an 8+ point deficit every game?