Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Holiday lost it again and was lucky to score before the end of the quarter. He barely made that shot even. We can’t make close shots for some reason.

Really frustrating that he's getting to the rim and getting unblocked shots off in the paint and just can't finish or even get a lucky bounce. I hate to say this, but I hope he doesn't lose the aggressiveness. We're gonna need him at some point in this game to start converting those opportunities if Giannis keeps looking to pass out of scoring chances.

Oddly feel good about this game. Absolutely horrid shooting and ball handling and down 3 somehow.

The suns had 4 turnovers in the first 6 minutes. With that you'd think we should have been up 8-10 early but were actually down. This feels like it's going to come down to the wire unless we can get ayton in foul trouble again

Booker's good
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Feels like the Bucks are playing bad and the Suns are playing well yet the game is tied.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I'd say the Bucks didn't play well in the first quarter and haven't played great, and the Suns have played a little better but also not very well. Both teams looked off to me.

Suns are shooting 50 percent.

Also giannis has taken 8 shots while jrue has taken 10. If jrue was shooting like game 3 that would be fine but he's not. More shots for giannis.