Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

I think tonight is the night we see Middleton take over a bit. The Suns have to try to slow down Giannis which will open things up even more for Khris and Jrue. Jrue had the bigger night in Game 3 and I think it is Middleton tonight. Do not see Giannis getting 40 again but think he is in the low to mid 30s and I think Middleton approaches that as well. Jrue get close to 20 so our big 3 has over 80 which is enough for us to win.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside of Game 7s this situation always feels about as defining for a series as possible. Lose and you are down a dismal 3-1 and need an absolute miracle. Win and you have a new series, best of 3.

Except for Game 5, Game 6, and Game 7, Game 4 is the most pivotal game of a seven game series.

So…did they forget Giannis is on the court?

They forced a couple shots, but they've had a fair number of open 3s from good spots that haven't fallen at all. Lopez had at least 2 himself. A bit unlucky offensively at this point. On D, having Ayton on the court is a complete game changer and he's looked good. They also made a point to get Booker looks early and he's made both shots. Smart by them.