Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

Finish strong and let's tie this up on Tuesday.

I had it as Wednesday in my brain. Thought, why two days rest when I saw it?

It is Wednesday, they're not running against the All Star Game.

Ah, makes sense.

Although I personally have almost zero interest in any all-star game in any sport.

Edited by adambr2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Giannis does this 3 more times, they’ll be NBA champions.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Finish strong and let's tie this up on Tuesday.

I had it as Wednesday in my brain. Thought, why two days rest when I saw it?

It is Wednesday, they're not running against the All Star Game.

Makes total sense!

Although I personally have almost zero interest in any all-star game in any sport.

Ditto, though MLB would be the one that I will watch. Was in the minority, but enjoyed it more when the game mattered (for WS HFA).

Ditto, though MLB would be the one that I will watch. Was in the minority, but enjoyed it more when the game mattered (for WS HFA).

I'm part of that minority too. I know people thought it was garbage, but I liked that it made the game matter.

Win the next and then go rip their hearts out in Phoenix.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Does the deer district hit 100,000 if there's a game 7?

These camera shots are only going to cause more and more people to head down there.

They're going to have to do crowd control soon. It was getting iffy the second half of G6 and I had some friends telling me tonight was out of control and they went home to watch the 2nd half.

Home court in the NBA playoffs just seems like an enormous thing.

In Brooklyn the whole series was basically just trying to hold serve in your home games and pray to steal one on the road which was fortunately exactly what happened but it took til Game 7.

Does the deer district hit 100,000 if there's a game 7?

These camera shots are only going to cause more and more people to head down there.

It makes me want to go down there and be apart of it…. And I’m probably double most of their ages.

So am I. I'm glad I went once but I won't be going back. It's really a pretty lousy way to see the game, but the atmosphere is cool...if they win. Game 6 was perfect because I figured if we lost I'd catch 7 at home.

Home court in the NBA playoffs just seems like an enormous thing.

In Brooklyn the whole series was basically just trying to hold serve in your home games and pray to steal one on the road which was fortunately exactly what happened but it took til Game 7.

The one thing we have going for us is that they literally can't stop Giannis. So it should at least give us a chance each night.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Fiserv sounded loud as hell tonight.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Deer District was crazy tonight. Was in the overflow space on the side of the arena and it was packed. Definitely a little older crowd there and a much better viewing experience. Would recommend people go there instead of right in front of Fiserv. I have loved watching the games there and I am not young

It seems incredible that less than 2 weeks ago, there was a short time in which many of our most optimistic hopes for Giannis was that he could return for the playoffs at this time next year in the '21-'22 season.