Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Deer District is flirting with a hazard. There are a LOT of people down there with no room to move. It is far worse than G6 of the ECF.

They should toss Stephen A out there for a bit.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Absolute horse manure call. Tucker could not have had better position.

That was such a textbook charge. Especially against an airborne shooter. I'll be shocked if this isn't overturned on challenge

Did Budd even challenge it?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
We may not win this series. In fact we're still gonna have to win at least one game somehow at PHX, which is gonna be tough as nails, but there's nobody out on the floor (including Devin Booker) who's even in the same class of player as Giannis, and he's playing on 1 1/2 knees. I hope this performance puts to rest the "over rated" moniker he gets. Yeah, he makes an odd boneheaded play now and then, and he can't shoot 3's very good, but he's one of the best players of this generation and we should be glad he's ours.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
The Deer District is flirting with a hazard. There are a LOT of people down there with no room to move. It is far worse than G6 of the ECF.

They should toss Stephen A out there for a bit.

That made me laugh

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Finish strong and let's tie this up on Tuesday.

I had it as Wednesday in my brain. Thought, why two days rest when I saw it?

Is it Wednesday? I could be totally wrong. I assumed Tuesday since there's no travel.