Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so impressed with the bucks passing tonight.

When they stop passing and start just jacking up contested jumpers, they stop scoring. I don't know why this mentality is so hard for them to stay in for four quarters.

We've talked about it a lot, but it really is mind- boggling.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I shudder every time there's a switch and Giannis ends up on Paul out on the three point line. That means some guard is probably on Ayton
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Okay, now let that quarter snowball into a long, long cold stretch for Phoenix.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Deer District looks fun
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Horrific 3P shooting, and winning by 8.

From us? We're making twice as many as them. Sure helps when they're not shooting 50% from 3.

Bucks were 3/16 when I said that, so yea horrific. Still up by 8, so that was a good sign.