Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very simple. The Suns have made double the amount of 3-pointers. Until the Bucks get consistent from 3-point land, none of what Giannis does is going to matter much.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

The annoying part is their #2 and #3 are talented enough, but just don’t show up consistently enough. When I think of championship NBA teams I usually think of multiple guys who are pretty much assured to make your life miserable nightly.

They sure should be consistent enough where Pat isn’t our second best offensive guy in a game. They simply have to be more consistent in this series.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I said this in game 1 of the ATL series, and I'll say it here. I hate that Patty C is trying to make critical plays with the season on the line. He's a nice hustle guy but he's not really the guy I want on the floor running the offense and taking critical shots right now. Sadly, no one aside from Giannis is scoring consistently tonight.