Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just can't shoot this poorly and expect to be competitive in an NBA Final. Just not going to get the job done. Phoenix is making them, we aren't, not much more to break down at the moment.

Not working hard enough to get the ball inside after that initial surge in the first quarter.

Agreed. Atleast not with the right assets. Everything feels like Holiday or PJ Tucker at the rim instead of Lopez, Giannis.

Community Moderator
1.5 games in and Bucks still don’t look like a team hungry and on a mission for a championship.

The Suns on the other hand look like a prepared well oiled machine.

I don’t know how you could watch this game and have that take about the Bucks. They are being outplayed, but lack of hunger???

Easy to see why the Suns have cruised to the finals. I get that the Bucks are missing shots but even if they played perfect it would be tied at best.

If the bucks played better and the suns shot closer to a reasonable 40 percent from 3 point range we're tied

There's not much you can conclude from the first 6 quarters other than that the Suns are just better than us and it's not that close. I did say the series isn't over if we go down 2-0 but if I had to put money on a 7 game series or a gentleman's sweep at this point I would bet heavily on the latter.

1.5 games in and Bucks still don’t look like a team hungry and on a mission for a championship.

I think we can put the hunger stuff to bed. This team came back from down 0-2 and 3-2 to KD and won 2 games without Giannis in the ECF.

Usually the "will to win" isn't enough. Sometimes the other team is better.

I don’t know how you could watch this game and have that take about the Bucks. They are being outplayed, but lack of hunger???

Missing easy layups, missing put backs, not even bothering to run to the other side of the court to help each other.

Not saying they look like a dead animal out there, but they sure don’t have the energy the Suns have.

Community Moderator

Missing easy layups, missing put backs, not even bothering to run to the other side of the court to help each other.

Not saying they look like a dead animal out there, but they sure don’t have the energy the Suns have.

I think the Bucks have more energy but the Suns’ offensive style is wearing them out.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I think we can put the hunger stuff to bed. This team came back from down 0-2 and 3-2 to KD and won 2 games without Giannis in the ECF.

Usually the "will to win" isn't enough. Sometimes the other team is better.

So when I go bowling this weekend, I can't just bowl a 300 game simply because I want to?

I think over each 12 minutes, the Suns are just better. Could the tide turn at Milwaukee. Sure. But I dont see a scheme deployed other than that first quarter that seems to work consistently enough to win a quarter, let alone a game. Bucks failed to shoot anything with a decent percentage. The Suns shoot too well to dig an 11-point hole. No game is over. The series isn't over. I'm just struggling to think of an answer besides, "hope we make more and they miss more".