Brewer Fanatic

2021 NBA Finals: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns BUCKS WIN THE TITLE!!!!

homer

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been overall way too sloppy in both games.

In what way in the 1st? Defensively? We're not turning the ball over, dominating the glass, doing some good things.

To be fair I missed most of the first and tuned in just in time to see us drop a rebound out of bounds.

At least mid range jumpers are only worth 2 points

This! Of PHX 8 (EIGHT!) made 3's in the first quarter, zero came with the defender in the hip pocket of the shooter. No, I don't like Paul making mid-range jumpers like they are candy, but even moreso I hate wide open 3s.

BUT, if we win EVERY single quarter by 3 points and still give up 32 made 3s this game, then so be it. Will love the outcome and just close my eyes to the tv broadcast.

I'm getting less optimistic about this series by the minute. We can't seem to get any kind of dominant run going because they are always able to score. Throw an inopportune missed layup here and there and it feels like we scratch and claw just to stay alive, while their sequences just look effortless.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Holiday = Bledsoe

Sorry, but this is a lazy narrative that keeps getting repeated, despite being false. Bledsoe flat out disappeared in the playoffs. Holiday has had some poor shooting games, while continuing to distribute the ball well, and play mostly excellent defense. Shooting bad doesn't mean a guy had a bad overall game.

I'm getting less optimistic about this series by the minute. We can't seem to get any kind of dominant run going because they are always able to score. Throw an inopportune missed layup here and there and it feels like we scratch and claw just to stay alive, while their sequences just look effortless.

That's how I feel. Everything is one step forward, two steps back. Then we get two steps and give up 3.