Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-03: Brewers (Lauer) at Pirates (Ponce) [Brewers win, 11-2 -- Narvaez, Garcia, and Peterson lead the offense; 11-game winning streak is 2nd longest in franchise history]

Eye Black
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Gamel is hitting .437 against the Brewers (7/16) this year.

He's hitting .182 against everyone else.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Hiura walk JBJ hard hit single…….having those guys contribute is so key

Hiura had to adjust.

JBJ wasn't always going to be 70 points below the Uecker line.

Most importantly, if they hold on today, they then just gotta win tomorrow and that means...

FREE BURGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

When you watch a team play every day you see guys who are going along well suddenly look like they’re in a mini slump.

I’m betting that Urias will be getting a day off tomorrow. His bat has looked a little tired the last couple of days.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
5/5 from Omar. Very nice! Seems like anyone in the lineup can get hot at any time.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

When you watch a team play every day you see guys who are going along well suddenly look like they’re in a mini slump.

I’m betting that Urias will be getting a day off tomorrow. His bat has looked a little tired the last couple of days.

He just got a day off on Thursday, the day after going 4/5 with 2 HR and 4 RBI. Looks like he lost his rhythm completely from that.

Did we break the Cubs

They were already cracked before.

I have thought for some time that the Reds were going to be the best of the Brewers 3 main competitors. That upcoming 7 game home and home series is going to be a big one.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived