Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-02: Brewers (Houser) at Pirates (Brubaker) [Brewers win, 7-2 -- Adames, Peterson, and JBJ homer; Crew extends win streak to 10 games]

Eye Black
There are very few nights I can say this so I just want to say that the homeplate umpire has called a pretty good game tonight.

And then the next three pitches to Reyes are looking really bad on Gameday…. All called the opposite….not even borderline calls.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are very few nights I can say this so I just want to say that the homeplate umpire has called a pretty good game tonight.

And then the next three pitches to Reyes are looking really bad on Gameday…. All called the opposite….not even borderline calls.

Game day definitely got ball 3 way wrong. That pitch was definitely a ball, way low and outside.

Game day definitely got ball 3 way wrong. That pitch was definitely a ball, way low and outside.

I think he's referring to Ball 1. Ball 2 was way low and outside. There was no Ball 3.

I think he's referring to Ball 1. Ball 2 was way low and outside. There was no Ball 3.

Sorry, I meant pitch 3. Gameday had that up in the zone on the inside part of the plate but it was low and outside (not quite as bad as the wild pitch but way out of the zone). I actually went back on my recording a few times to make sure I didn’t miss a pitch as I had Gameday open when they were reviewing the stolen base by Huira to see how far outside the two strikes to Reyes were.

The streak continues! Brewers are turnin’ up the heat, indeed.

10-game win streak (and counting) will now have a place on this list…

E5Tppn2WYAU4zkS?format=jpg&name=900x900

We were under .500 on May 26th. Now 17 over on July 2nd. What a stretch.

Community Moderator
Wonder how much Hader has been paid per pitch over the last month?

Hader has thrown 184 pitches since June 3rd.

His yearly salary is 6.675 million, so one month comes out to 1.1125 million.

Divide that by 184 pitches & it comes out to around $6,046.20 per pitch over the last month.

(warming up in the bullpen is free)

Community Moderator
Cody Ponce tomorrow. He wasn’t great in our minors as a reliever, now he’s starting against us. Feeling good about our chances if the good Lauer shows up

Traded for Jordan Lyles at the deadline in 2019, who went 7-1 with a 2.45 ERA in 11 starts down the stretch.

Cashed in with Texas for 2/16 & has put up a 5.89 ERA over 142 IP since. Put up a 5.29 ERA in 850 IP before his Brewers stint.

Archived