Brewer Fanatic

2021-07-01: Brewers (Burnes) at Pirates (Crowe) [Brewers win, 7-2 -- Burnes allows 1 run over 7.1 IP before exiting with minor injury; JBJ with incredible deke play; Winning streak at 9]

Eye Black
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hader's turning into the Maytag repairman.

That's kind of the perfect description, I was just thinking we can't seem to get him in games lately lol.

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Good win, glad Pittsburgh looks like they want to lay down and die. amazing what good pitching can do-still getting used to that.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Man, this team is fun.

No recent April and May has been more depressing or not fun or asking yourself why am I watching this, in terms of offensive output.

No recent June has been more surprising IMO, in terms of offensive output. It’s supposedly below average hitters scoring 15 runs straight or 10 in an inning when in some April/May weeks they could not get 10 runs.

I guess if you told me Hiura and Bradley were going to be out #7 and #8 hitters in June at season’s beginning, I’d either think our offense was pretty good or those two are hitting terribly. I’m not sure what to believe anymore.

Archived