Brewer Fanatic

2021-06-28: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Peralta) [Brewers win, 14-4 -- Crew breaks tie with 10-run 8th inning]

Eye Black
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Baez for correcting that horrible ball 4 call. I hope the Cubs resign this guy for ten years/350 million. He’s the most overrated player in baseball, IMO
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

For those questioning the Brewers 6 man rotation commitment

Not sure I'm getting the point. He's only given up 2 runs in 5+ innings. Threw his hardest pitch in the 5th inning. Also, I'm not arguing that we shouldn't be careful with Innings pitched for our pitchers. I'm saying let's be strategic about it. Wins in August and September don't count for more than wins in any other month. However, wins against teams we are battling against for the division title do count more than wins against non-division opponents since it's not only a mark in the win column for us, but also one in the loss column for them. I think we can get to the same targeted innings pitched and pitch count at the end of the season by making better decisions on which stretches during the season we are going to provide rest and which we are not. Why bank it all for the end of the season? The end of the season may not mean anything if we don't win key games against division rivals during the rest of the season.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Just read the fangraphs article on Jimmy Nelson becoming a bullpen monster. Did not know he was having that good of a comeback season with the Dodgers. Had he not gotten hurt picture him with the other three guys we have. Man. Brewers have developed some pitching of late.

Archived