Brewer Fanatic

2021-06-28: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Peralta) [Brewers win, 14-4 -- Crew breaks tie with 10-run 8th inning]

Eye Black
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Hiura is magically back to hitting like we all thought he was going to be circa 2019 this is going to be a fun rest of this season.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

That was fun. I'm guessing we won't be seeing that Megill character anymore, unfortunately. I looked at his stats and couldn't figure why he's on the mlb roster.

I'm guessing he's not going to be shortly.

That was fun. I'm guessing we won't be seeing that Megill character anymore, unfortunately. I looked at his stats and couldn't figure why he's on the mlb roster.

I'm guessing he's not going to be shortly.

Yes that is exactly what I meant.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Jace Peterson is now up to a .765 OPS. We're gonna have to find a new whipping post for at least a few days.

Daniel Robertson seems like a strong candidate.

I'm on board with that. Peterson with the .365 OBP is actually proving to be decently useful. For now.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

10 + run innings for Brewers:

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived