Brewer Fanatic

2021-06-27: Rockies (González) at Brewers (Lauer) [Brewers win, 5-0 -- Lauer throws 6 scoreless IP w/ 2 hits & 6 Ks; Hiura’s bat gets going; Crew completes sweep]

Eye Black
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
Grand slam for the dodgers! 4-0 lead for them. Keep that lead and let a struggling cubs team, they would be 4-9 in their last 13, take the long trip from la to Milwaukee to face Peralta, woodruff and burnes!

In addition to the Cubs losing the game 7-1, Anthony Rizzo also left the game with lower back tightness.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
He hit a high fastball at 93 for a HR… encouraging

with two strikes on him

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Ryan Weber is still on the team. I had to look it up since I wasn't sure. Does he get the 9th, or do they not want to risk needing to get Hader up?

I was at the game and saw him up close. I didn't know he was 15 years old.

I remember when Zack Davies first started to pitch for us. I was at a sports bar without sound and I didn't know who he was but I kept wondering why they were repeatedly showing the bat boy in the dugout the night before his first start! :laughing

Archived