Brewer Fanatic

2021-06-26: Rockies (Senzatela) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers win, 10-4 -- Offense explodes for a 6-run 8th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't think they fixed anything with Huira.

Still can't hit fast balls that are mid thigh or higher.

Basically can only hit pitches in one spot.

He has a timing issue, other teams know how to exploit his timing to throw him off. So far he is unable or unwilling to make a counter adjustment. His career ultimately will Hong on it, because right now he’s good enough to belong in the major leagues

Community Moderator
Wong’s 9th 3-hit game of the season. That’s pretty good considering he’s missed 24 games. Only Trea Turner (10) has more in the NL according to Mike Vassallo.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Just so completely confused by Yelich. Almost no power, still drawing a ton of walks and making contact pretty consistently.

Needs more launch angle.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Teams have really figured out that Garcia's kryptonite is the slider.

You were saying?

I mean, he’s not wrong. His first multi hit game and his first home run in over 10 games. Guy had been struggling pretty mightily.

Oh, I know. OPS by month in his Brewers career: .625, .663, .609, .916, .606. That's a lot of bad with a short run of great.

Archived