Brewer Fanatic

2007 Softball Fees due by 14 February.

brewerjamie15

Players-

I need to start gathering money for softball registration fees/player fees/ and game balls. I'd also like to ask if any of you are interested in pitching in for a new team bat.

Here's a breakdown of fees we need to cover:

Non-City of Milwaukee Sponsor Team Fee: $210.00

franchise fee is $198.87 tax is $11.13 team fee went up this year for two reasons. 1) rec dept raised all fees. 2) I no longer live in city of mke so we have to pay non-city sponsor fees

Individual Player Fee:non-MKE resident $24.00

City of MKE Player Fee: $12.00

Game balls: $35.00

Total fees for each player:

$13.00 individual portion of team fee

$24.00 player fee non- city of MKE resident

$12.00 city of MKE resident

$2.10 ball fee

------------------------------

Non city of Milwaukee residents total $39.10

City of Milwaukee residents total $27.10

there is also the issue of a team bat. Would you guys want to pitch in for a team bat? I'd ask for $10.00 each for a new bat.

Please let me know about the bat if we decide to purchase one, add $10.00 to your individual total.

Money is due by February 14th and no later!

If you don't pay by 14 February, I need you to contact me and make arrangements for payment.

Please contact me by inbox or jamie@brewerfan.net to obtain my mailing address or PayPal account information.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

• 2 weeks later...

No one wants to discuss the team bat idea? Just curious, how many guys on the team have a softball bat they'll be able to bring to games and practices? I actually thought about buying a bat on my own this spring ... trying to find one like Fever's was before he left last year (taking my OPS with him, lol).

I think it might be a tough sell to convince everyone on the team to put $10 towards a bat they might never use? But it would be nice for practices to be guaranteed to have one?

What does everyone else thing?

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Oh yeah, and I sent you a message about payment, Jamie. Hopefully you're getting good response from everyone. Seems like the thread about payment was started and the Softball forum went dead immediately!! LOL.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Hey Jamie, when you get the illegal bats list, could you forward it to me? I bought a bat last year around August and used it in an inseam tournament and an outseam tournament the following weekend. Better yet, just give me all of the illegal Mizunos. Thanks.

Archived