Brewer Fanatic

2021-06-25 (Re-Opening Day): Rockies (Gray) at Brewers (Burnes) [Brewers win, 5-4 in 11 innings -- Adames 2-run HR in 9th ties it; Hiura sac fly walks it off in extras]

Eye Black
I’ve said this before but this offense is going to drive me nuts all summer if we can’t figure something else out.

Huge +1. It is so painful.

The pitching is so good, but it is being wasted by bums like Hiura and Bradley.

*Edit - Yelich being very average is actually a bigger problem. If he cant figure it out the franchise will be crippled by that contract for years.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did I miss the fact that the Rockies are 6-28 on the road?

Maybe because it was overshadowed by the DBacks 17 game losing streak that the Brewers managed to snap.

Now it’s 7-28.

So, now it’s time to prepare for the Bucks next choke job.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Wow, I was expecting another K after he swung at another lousy pitch right before the homer.

Yeah, I was actually typing how badly that pitch was out of the zone as he connected with the next one

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Community Moderator
My signal on DTV 669 has been crap the last two games. Freezing, pixelating. Anyone else? Definitely not happening on other channels

Yes, that’s been an issue I’ve had lately with DirecTV (and same for at least a couple others I’ve asked), but it appears to only be with Bally Sports (669).

Not just “at Night” anymore.

My signal on DTV 669 has been crap the last two games. Freezing, pixelating. Anyone else? Definitely not happening on other channels

Yes, that’s been an issue I’ve had lately with DirecTV (and same for at least a couple others I’ve asked), but it appears to only be with Bally Sports (669).

I moved to the game on the mlb extra innings channel (741). Hasn’t glitched once.

Maybe the Brewers should bat Yelich in the leadoff spot and Wong in the third spot.

You'd think CC would be open to that considering how much he normally messes with the line up

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

As bad as Bradley has been, he has had a couple of big hits late in games, so there’s always hope.

Have to get someone on first.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived