Brewer Fanatic

BF.Net Softball Team of 2007. Players Sign in Please.

brewerjamie15

Put me down, Jamie.

EDIT: I have one or two recruits:

- I talked to my friend matt this morning and he wants to play. He's played softball the last four years for the Medical College intramural league and he's pretty good. He pitches very well, throws strikes and doesn't walk people. He played baseball in high school and college. He's a lifelong brewer fan, but I don't think he has an account here yet.

- Another close friend of mine, Joe, signed up for a BF.net account a few days ago for the almost-sole purpose of joining the softball team. He played baseball in high school.

Both good guys who would be fun to have on the team and probably help us get some W's. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Fair enough.

I'll be asking for your cash pretty soon everyone so please start watching your inboxes for messages. If you have that dumb yuku thing, you'd probably be best off switching back. I can't seem to contact people via yuku.

Thanks.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Matt told me where to get the shirt from, but I was wondering about the number and name on the back.

I'll be #19, since it appears #24 is taken.

Probably just with my first (JOE) or last (ROUSE) name on the back.

Thanks for the help.

Can't wait to meet all of you.

FYI, both matt and joe had trouble posting after they created their accounts. They were both telling me that their attempts to post after logging in were taking them back to a registration/signup page. So either they were both doing the same thing wrong, or something might be awry with ezboard.

This is why matt hasn't posted yet. He's trying to get it figured out.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

I'll have you come to some of the practices and then you can view a schedule. We can figure it out from there but there should not be a problem.

If we get too many guys interested, we'll just start another team here in Milwaukee land.

I've confirmed that Matt can't post. He's over here now and we're doing everything right, but we keep getting the "You have reached this page because Brewerfan.net Forum requires membership to either view or post" page. His account appears logged in fine, because the "Logged in as" specification at the top is correct. His account is validated, I checked that. Joe had the same issues, he had to spend three days clicking approval links, validation links, and logging in before he could finally post.

Anyway, he's definitely in for softball and he'll keep trying to log in over the next few days, I guess.

Whenever money is due or whenever he needs to specify his jersey, he'll be ready to respond. I'll respond for him if I have to.

hey everyone, sorry for all of the confusion...nice to be on here though. Anyway, as Matt already said, I am definately in for softball this year. Just keep me posted on what I have to do. As for a jersey, I would like a large and the number 12 if possible...if 12 is taken, any single digit number except for 1 would be great...i would like my last name "Schubert" on the back...As for position...i played baseball in college...as a softball player i pretty much have just pitched although i can play infield too...i can throw you lots of strikes if you put me on the mound though...other than that, i have been a brewer fan for life and such...look forward to playing with you guys this summer!

-Matt Schubert

So here's the apparent roster for 2007

names in red are new for 2007

16 players. Roster is now locked for MS 385 team. If we need to open a second Milwaukee team, we will.

Me

Brian (Brian the Automator)

Patrick (Colbyjack)

Iron Chef Napalm

bball123h -- through July 12 (school)

Houlie24x

radman12484

AJAY

nullbyte

ajohnson104

Jimbo

razzzorsharp

valpocrewsader

my94rt

Rightomac13

BrewerFanMatt

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Jason21nl- are you going to play?

Heh, I tried to "go to bat" for him when I sent you that message back on the 22nd, but apparently he wasn't serious on the first page or just didn't see this part of the thread yet....

I'll look into openings for another team. I'm not sure when it would start up though because I'm not sure which leagues may have openings right now. I won't be able to chase a second team idea until Mid Feb.

• 2 weeks later...

Jason21nl- are you going to play?

Heh, I tried to "go to bat" for him when I sent you that message back on the 22nd, but apparently he wasn't serious on the first page or just didn't see this part of the thread yet

oh man..sorry...this is the first time i did read this part...id like to play..i have a team on thur. in apple-ton...but would love to sub when I can or when needed..

edited because I realized that the leauge is on a thursday.

Archived