Brewer Fanatic

2021-06-18: Brewers (Burnes) at Rockies (Senzatela) [Brewers lose, 6-5 in 10 innings -- Crew suffers 5th straight loss]

Eye Black
Are there alternate Bally channels on Spectrum? I’m seeing the Brewers game on DirecTV but sometimes (typically if the Bucks are playing at the same time) I have to go to an alternate channel to watch the Brewers.

Try 1310

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Burnes needs his spider tack back quick because he is looking like a regular dude ever since.

The air is thinner in Denver so spin will have less effect on movement of the ball.

He looked just as bad last time out in Milwaukee. It's not looking good so far. Hope I'm wrong but...

Burnes needs his spider tack back quick because he is looking like a regular dude ever since.

The air is thinner in Denver so spin will have less effect on movement of the ball.

Yeah, his cutter isn't moving quite as much as usual

Community Moderator

Luis Urias got all of that one.

Urias now with as many home runs (8) as Trent Grisham this season, and I refuse to listen to any logic that points out how silly it is to compare a counting stat for players separated by 50 plates appearances. ;)

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Run prevention on full display that inning.

Garcia steals a double, Yelich cuts the ball off in LF to keep the runner at third, Adames diving stab keeps runner at second, doesn't score on the next single with a perfect throw home from JBJ, then Wong with the gem for out number three.

Should probably be at least 4-1 by now.

Heck of a catch by Yelich. Saved a run +.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

It is really apparent that Burnes has been affected by whatever it is he can't use anymore. He can still be very good obviously but it's going to be an adjustment. Should be interesting. Freddy seems like the guy least affected so far. Could change a lot of things for a lot of teams.

I'm going to be so annoyed with the organization if the only reason we had a 3 headed monster in the rotation was because they're only good if they bend the rules.

The likelihood of this organization developing 3 under 26 studs all at the same time is kind of like powerball.

Community Moderator
I'm going to be so annoyed with the organization if the only reason we had a 3 headed monster in the rotation was because they're only good if they bend the rules.

And the “pitching lab” is actually just a chemistry lab where they test the tackiness of rosin-based products with various polymers mixed in.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived