Brewer Fanatic

2021-06-16: Reds (Mahle) at Brewers (Peralta) [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- Reds sweep the Crew]

Eye Black
With the slugs we have hitting in the 9th may as well pitch Yardley.

May as well BAT Yardley.

I know they’d never do it, but I’d have no problem with Adrian Houser pinch hitting for Tim Lopes.

How about for Robertson with a RISP?

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope Tim Lopes never sees another AB as a Brewer again, but I'm not optimistic about that possibility.

I’d rather the Brewers acquire Schoop again than continue to put Lopes out there again. And I absolutely hate Schoop for how bad he was as a Brewer and how well he does against us now.

Geez, I actually forgot that there was an early game and didn't join until the 5th. I wish I had never seen those 4 innings. I could have just seen the 1-2 final score and gone "That sounds about right"

There is absolutely no accountability whatsoever if Haines keeps his job. I don't know if changing the hitting coach will make much of a difference but the offense can't get any worse and we can't just release the entire roster.

I'm so sick of Jackie Bradley Jr. You can tell me all day how great his glove is. I don't care if he's the Ozzie Smith of centerfielders. No defense makes up for how awful his bat is.

His WAR agrees... 3.7 fielding... -16 batting

That's disgusting

Community Moderator
The Brewers had some great chances in the first few innings to put runs on the board. After that the offense just went completely dormant. Wong will be a welcome addition this week, and hopefully Taylor isn’t too far behind.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived