Brewer Fanatic

2021-06-15: Reds (Castillo) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers lose, 2-1 in 10 innings -- Anderson goes 7.0 IP allowing 1 hit, 1 walk, and striking out 9; Reds score two runs in the 10th without a hit]

Eye Black
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless he can’t get a read on the pitcher I’m really surprised Yelich isn’t trying to steal. This lineup isn’t going to string together hits and is going to have a hard time scoring in the 10th even with the free runner.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Community Moderator
Unless he can’t get a read on the pitcher I’m really surprised Yelich isn’t trying to steal. This lineup isn’t going to string together hits and is going to have a hard time scoring in the 10th even with the free runner.

Agreed, they really needed him on 2B to have a chance for a hit to win the game.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Boxberger has always been a ticking time bomb. Get a real lineup and get decent middle relief. Don’t waste our window
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

What a disgusting way to lose. Now they go into tomorrow with the back end of the bullpen in bad shape and another tough pitcher in the mound.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Not a good outing for Boxberger. Be nice if the Brewers hadn't forgotten how to hit so they didn't need to play extras.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Good job by Box to only give up 2. Gives us a fighting chance.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived