Brewer Fanatic

2021-06-12: Pirates (Kuhl) at Brewers (Burnes) [Brewers win, 7-4 -- Crew comes back to score 7 unanswered runs; bullpen covers 5 scoreless innings]

Eye Black

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

I’m not sure which is worse, the lineup or the Brewers social media team’s misspelling of Adames.

My first reaction to the lineup is I hope Urias and Garcia aren’t injured from that seemingly minor collision yesterday.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Fells like a "Give up" line-up today.

Since someone always says it, I might as well do the honors:

That means we probably score 12 runs.

Baseball.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Tyrone Taylor's injury was a freak accident, Counsell said. Felt it playing catch pregame yesterday, couldn't take BP. Counsell said it was relatively minor, though.

Just regular days off for Avisaíl García (on his birthday!) and Luis Urías, Counsell said.

Community Moderator

Via Will Sammon:

Tyrone Taylor's injury was a freak accident, Counsell said. Felt it playing catch pregame yesterday, couldn't take BP. Counsell said it was relatively minor, though.

Just regular days off for Avisaíl García (on his birthday!) and Luis Urías, Counsell said.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Does he have to give them days off on the same day though?

Wait, yes he does, those off days have been on the calander for the past 2 weeks, they can not be changed, period.

Wait, yes he does, those off days have been on the calander for the past 2 weeks, they can not be changed, period.

My guess is he is going to give Yelich and somebody else (Adames?) the day off tomorrow ……we fans want to see the best guys every day……obviously that isn’t how it’s going to work …..so I’ve come to grips with it…….CC has outperformed run differential just about every season I believe so I trust him and the front office to navigate through the season in the best way possible.

The game starts in an hour and the Pirates still haven’t released a lineup yet. That seems strange.

Frazier 2B

Evans 3B

Reynolds CF

Moran 1B

Stallings C

Polanco RF

Gonzalez SS

Tom LF

Kuhl P

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

My guess is he is going to give Yelich and somebody else (Adames?) the day off tomorrow ……we fans want to see the best guys every day……obviously that isn’t how it’s going to work …..so I’ve come to grips with it…….CC has outperformed run differential just about every season I believe so I trust him and the front office to navigate through the season in the best way possible.

Tomorrow is a Yelich bobble head day so Yelich has to sit.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Stearns has a great track record with relievers

Is this Strickland any good

Hes been pretty bad the last 3 or 4 years I think.

If I recall, hes the guy that punched Harper. Could be wrong about all of that.

If Harper got punched, he deserved it. lol

Archived