Brewer Fanatic

Softball Season Starts Week of May 7th.

brewerjamie15

I went and paid the team fee today. We have a secured spot in the league. The only other team currently signed up is Bay Street and if I remember correctly, that team is full of jerks with no class.

I have a meeting on March 26th about the season but I don't see any major changes to worry about. The league ball will be selected at a later date.

Rules all remain the same I'd imagine, and don't get kicked out of a game because I get the boot too and that would make me upset.

I'll be announcing the first practice in the near future. I'd like to have a few practices under our belts before the season starts.

If you have not paid yet, please do so.

Player cards will need to be filled out at the first practice.

Thanks

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

This means that I will only be missing 1 game. I get back the 9th, so if we have a practice that weekend I can make it. I'm already in 2 rec. leagues up here at school, but I believe nothing compares to the grueling season with the brewerfan.net team that I am in store for. I look forward to playing with everybody this season. Can someone fill me in on how last season went?

Here I am telling everyone to watch themselves and last season, the catcher was running up the first base line messing with me. What did I do?? Shoved him. Started yelling swear words and stuff and wanted to fight him.

I guess it's

Do as I say, not as I do?? That team makes everyone mad.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Haha, this is starting to scare me...

It just now hit me that we'll probably start practicing in a month or so.. getting excited. I think I'll try to start getting in shape a little -- that first practice last year absolutely killed me.

Archived