Brewer Fanatic

2021-06-11: Pirates (De Jong) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 7-4 -- Crew draws 11 walks, meanwhile pitchers allow no walks]

Eye Black
I’m getting annoyed at announcers constantly saying “good take” on pitches that are nowhere near the strike zone. Are we supposed to praise hitters for not chasing terrible pitches?
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought Narvaez was going to be dead there.

Yeah, stressful running 2 times for him within a couple minutes, he'll need a day off tomorrow.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I thought Narvaez was going to be dead there.

Wasn’t that close

Only because the throw died on the bounce. Not Polanco’s best effort.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Peterson is doing some good things. We might even go an entire day without a complaint here about him being on the roster.

Was thinking the same thing. The effort is there, at least, and the game can always use a few hustle guys. Especially when they can take walks.

Of course it will be Ben Gamel that haunts the Brewers this weekend.

Challenging Schoop for the Former Brewer Curse Award.

At least Gamel wasn’t worthless like Schoop was when he was on the Brewers. That’s what makes Schoop’s dominance of us more infuriating.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Michael Milkin on a Brewer TV broadcast. not something I would have predicted back in the day
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
there is no way ka'ai tom is 5'9"
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

That de grom dude

Jeez

Yeah would be nice if he got knocked around a bit so the media can focus more on our aces.

I am just fine without the media attention for our rotation, and I would bet they are too.

Archived