Brewer Fanatic

Unofficial practice/catch session Tuesday (3/13) after work?

valpocrewsader

I had plans for Tuesday night, but they just fell through. Anyone wanna get together at a park somewhere after work that night? The high temperature on Tuesday is supposed to be around 60 degrees, with forecasts showing temps above 50 degrees still at 6:00. And it's lighter much later now that we're in DST.

According to weather.com, temps are supposed to fall drastically starting Wednesday, so if there's interest, I think Tuesday would be the day to do it. I would prefer somewhere in the Hales Corners - West Allis (hwy 100) area.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

If people are down with Hales Corners Park (last year's practice site), I'll do a drive-by tonight after work and see how the field looks. I have several old-school softballs, but I think Jamie should still have a bag of last year's official yellow practice balls.......
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Man, I'm jealous. I won't be able to join you, as I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon followed by a Dr. app't. for my son. Getting out and tossing (and hitting) the ball around would be a perfect way to cap my stressful day, but unforutnately it won't work out. Have a good time fellas.

Map to HC Park: maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=new+berlin+rd+at+parnell+ave&csz=hales+corners%2C+wi&.intl=us&name=&lat=&lon=&srchtype=a&qty=&new=1&trf=0&getmap=Get+Map ... Parking lot pretty much where the star is, northwest of the pool.

It's gonna be muddy. Still some snow out there and everything looked really wet. A 60+ degree day should help, but I'm not sure what to expect, exactly. I plan to get there by 5:30.

Well. I didn't even look at the site for a day or two. I've been extremely busy with work lately so it takes quite a bit of what used to be free time. I would not have been able to make it anyhow, hope things were good.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived