Brewer Fanatic

Khris Davis

Robert Murray @ByRobertMurray

3m

The Texas Rangers have designated outfielder Khris Davis for assignment.

[sarcasm]Can he play first?[/sarcasm]

I know sarcasm, but about as good as a scarecrow planted at 1B with a glove.

Haha I know. I remember him saying no way when asked before which was part of the reason he was shipped away.

The Brewers tried him at 1B when he was in the minors and it was so bad I can't recall if they even let him play an MiLB game there.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Haha I know. I remember him saying no way when asked before which was part of the reason he was shipped away.

The Brewers tried him at 1B when he was in the minors and it was so bad I can't recall if they even let him play an MiLB game there.

Guy couldn't play anywhere in the field. Quintessential DH.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Community Moderator

Guy couldn't play anywhere in the field. Quintessential DH.

Some might call him the Keston Hiura of the outfield.

Archived