Brewer Fanatic

2021-06-06: Diamondbacks (Smith) at Brewers (Burnes) [Brewers win, 2-0 -- Burnes records a career high 13 strikeouts; Crew sweeps the Dbacks]

Eye Black
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

The amount of hittable pitches in the zone Keston has swung through this season is deflating. It sure doesn’t seem like something that’s on the verge of being corrected at this point.

Alright Robertson, Crew is finally on the board.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

The announcers really insult the viewers when they make comments to the effect that Hiura has had some good ABs and just needs to see a ball fall in. If he got a hit on every ball he hit hard his average would be closer to .150 than the .120 it’s at now.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

While they have been scoring a few more runs lately Brewers batting average is still dead last in the national League by a fair amount at .209

And the NL average has gone up to .235

Edit: .241 for non-pitchers

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
that had to feel good, Keston
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived