Brewer Fanatic

Fox Valley Team? Or a team in need of an individual?

parkside21

I don't have the time nor know-how to start up a team of my own up here in the Apple-ton area. But if anyone wanted to, I'd be all for it, though I'm guessing we don't have enough people up here...

If not, my question then is: are there any teams that anyone is on in the Apple-ton area that is looking for an extra player next year? I'm already apprehensive about randomly just contacting Park & Rec and joining a team that I know no one on, so I'm wondering if I can find a team that might at least have a bf.netter on it or two that at least I'll have something in common with then?

If it at all helps, I played baseball in high school (I'm 26 now), and softball in the past (arc less than 6 feet), but it's been a while since I've played any type of high arc-ing softball, which I assume most leagues are, but I'm more than interested in joining if anyone already on a team wants to have me and has space available.

Let me know,

Josh

Apple-ton

• 4 weeks later...

Archived