Brewer Fanatic

Is Hader Limited to Throwing One Inning Per Game This Season?

rickh150

8/14 Pitched 1 and 1/3 in 8th and 9th

9/14 Pitched 7th inning

9/25 Pitched 7th inning

Both of the 7th inning games were of a double header, which means he closed the game, like it was the “9th”. I mean, come on dude. This isn’t hard information to look up.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9/14 Pitched 7th inning

9/25 Pitched 7th inning

Both of the 7th inning games were of a double header, which means he closed the game, like it was the “9th”. I mean, come on dude. This isn’t hard information to look up.

Fair enough. It was looked up... just didn’t remember the 7th inning double header was there last year too. Do you think he will pitch more than one inning this season?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

9/14 Pitched 7th inning

9/25 Pitched 7th inning

Fair enough. It was looked up... just didn’t remember the 7th inning double header was there last year too. Do you think he will pitch more than one inning this season?

They've already said he's not a multi-inning guy.

9/14 Pitched 7th inning

9/25 Pitched 7th inning

Maybe. If a situation later in the season called for it. But if he doesn’t, I don’t really care. He’s been great in his closer role. They have Williams and Box who are also very capable. And I wouldn’t doubt if they add an arm.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived