Brewer Fanatic

Predict The Brewers June Record

sveumrules
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
No

15-12

Starting to believe yet?

Not sure why you are quoting me. There were multiple people predicting a sub .500 record and many others predicting 15-16 wins.

Sorry Plush ... it wasn't my intention to come off as snide. Was just honestly asking you, as a long time poster around here, if you're starting to believe in this team?

I never made a prediction for June because after the offense looked so terrible in May, I had no clue where this team was headed at the time. Things are certainly looking up right now, though.

Sorry Plush ... it wasn't my intention to come off as snide. Was just honestly asking you, as a long time poster around here, if you're starting to believe in this team?

I never made a prediction for June because after the offense looked so terrible in May, I had no clue where this team was headed at the time. Things are certainly looking up right now, though.

All good, I didn't think you were trying to, that is why I was a little confused.

The offense certainly has turned a corner in the last month. At the start of the month you could have questioned if we even had competent players at 1B/SS/3B. Urias had a stellar month, Adames has proven to be a great addition, and Hiura has looked much more competent at the plate. The big three continue to dazzle and don't seem to have any ill effects since losing sticky stuff. Yelich's .844 OPS was also a welcome site.

July should be a defining month for this team. Are Hiura/Urias for real? If not how do we fix those positions? Then of course what kind of bullpen reinforcements will we get?

I think this team is the NL Central winner and I would have probably said that before the recent sweep of the Cubs. It seems to have so much more talent and is more balanced than anyone else in the division.

19-8!

KeithStone is the big winner. 15 games over .500, 6 game lead heading into July at the exact halfway point. Things are looking good.

And leading the majors in record against teams >= .500: 24-11

It's funny, Cubs fan forums have been complaining and saying the only reason we were winning so much is we played bad teams in June. While that may be true, what does that say about beating them all 3 games and 31-12 this past series?

Archived