Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-31: Tigers (Alexander) at Brewers (Burnes) [Brewers win, 3-2 in 10 innings -- Urías gets first career walk-off hit]

Eye Black
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tigers getting more hits than I was expecting against Burnes. Was hoping to maybe see a no-hitter today. Would just be happy with a win though!

Burnes last 4 or 5 starts have not been up to the standard of his first few.

Yeah, probably a better chance with Woodruff or Peralta at this point.

Urias is always a roller coaster on throws.

That’s a way to injure your 1B, having to land like that on the base!

yeah, or get creamed by the runner.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Think my dad played softball with the Detroit catcher back in '78
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Has this guy ever attempted a bunt before? Like in his life?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Dang, Keston's hit the ball hard twice now with nothing to show for it.

They have to do something about the lack of offense. I absolutely love

Pitching but good lord this is like soccer now without the players being in shape.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Not sure how they can overturn this as they don't know when the ball passed the foul pole

After he smoked those foul balls I was hoping for a walk.

That could be the game winner.

No matter how good or bad a team might be otherwise, if they can score a run they have a good chance to win against the Brewers.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Schoop has hit the ball on the money all three ABs

Archived