Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-30: Brewers (Woodruff) at Nationals (Scherzer) [Brewers win, 3-0 -- Crew completes series sweep]

Eye Black

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiura is 1 for 16 since coming back, that hit came in game #1. 9 of those 16 at bats is a strike out.

Time to pull the plug and send him back down for at least another month.

It's not like he is seeing the ball, hitting the ball hard, etc.

He flat out sucks and should not be on the roster at this time.

(I'm partly making this post to jinx myself so he goes 3 for 4 today with a homer and 4 rbi's, and partly making the post because he is a lost soul)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I don’t think there’s any chance Hiura starts today against Scherzer.

true, but he shouldn't be starting against anyone at this point...

1. Kolten Wong 2B

2. Daniel Vogelbach 1B

3. Christian Yelich LF

4. Avisail Garcia RF

5. Omar Narvaez C

6. Travis Shaw 3B

7. Willy Adames SS

8. Jackie Bradley CF

9. Brandon Woodruff P

I hate bumping Adames down. Get your athletes to the top of the lineup. You’re sticking a base clogged in front of one of the best base runners in all of baseball and that simply makes zero sense.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

1. Kolten Wong 2B

2. Daniel Vogelbach 1B

3. Christian Yelich LF

4. Avisail Garcia RF

5. Omar Narvaez C

6. Travis Shaw 3B

7. Willy Adames SS

8. Jackie Bradley CF

9. Brandon Woodruff P

I hate bumping Adames down. Get your athletes to the top of the lineup. You’re sticking a base clogged in front of one of the best base runners in all of baseball and that simply makes zero sense.

Vogelbach, Narvaez and Shaw are pathetically slow. Why move Adames down? CC just has to mess with the line-up daily. I hate that!

The Avi signing looking better and better!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

(I'm partly making this post to jinx myself so he goes 3 for 4 today with a homer and 4 rbi's, and partly making the post because he is a lost soul)

By putting this in, you take away the jinx. If you are prepared to jinx yourself, got to eat the crow, no going halfway.

Sometimes you see a pitching matchup and figure runs are going to be hard to come by, and then a slugfest breaks out.

Today is not looking like one of those days.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

What is it with the throws from our shortstops?

Nice pick by Vogelbach

I'm not watching, but I'm assuming the throw was from Adames?

They were actually talking about him specifically throwing on the radio broadcast yesterday and how he had a few issues earlier in his career airmailing 1st... so in Tampa with the artificial turf, they worked on lowering his target point so instead of missing high he would miss low where the bounce to 1st was a nice sunday hop always. Lane specifically mentioned it because Hiura scooped something he threw yesterday, which started the topic. He said the adjustment might need to be made back considering he doesn't have the turf anymore.

I'm not sure if it was suppose to be a positive spin on the situation or not, but just a tidbit I thought I'd add.

Woodruff may be nearing the end of the line.

His command seems to have left him suddenly.

He’s been helped by some generous strike calls.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived