Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-29, Game 2: Brewers (Anderson) at Nationals (Lester) [Brewers win, 6-2 -- Crew hitters pound out 12 hits over 7-innings, including 3 hit games from Wong, Urias, and Cain]

Eye Black
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That last play to end the game... AFTER REALLY bad defense that cost two DPs.... Adames GLOVE FLIPS it to Wong when he could just step on the base a yard away? Have words with them CC.... please.

Very positive developments in the approach at the plate. I do believe a streak is coming on, and not the version no one wants to see.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

That last play to end the game... AFTER REALLY bad defense that cost two DPs.... Adames GLOVE FLIPS it to Wong when he could just step on the base a yard away? Have words with them CC.... please.

I bet players would love to play for you.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

When stupidity meets carelessness, I’d be there for them with a cup of coffee.

About ready to be done with Keston.

It’s crazy how many hittable pitches he flat out misses

Maybe instead of sending him back to Nashville they should send him to an eye doctor...

What the hell were you doing, Wong? Good grief. Horrible.

He originally made it but when he was losing his balance his foot came off the bag. That was a heady play and throw to 3rd by the Nats infielder tho.

Zach Green just hit another homer tonight

#FreeZachGreen

Hiura was also killing it down there…

Yes but he is absolutely not killing it up here. Green hasn’t had the chance to stink up here yet, but he deserves the opportunity.

:laughing

The absolutely maddening thing about this team is knowing how good we would be if Yelich and Hiura were the hitters we expected them to be.

I have a hell of lot more faith in Yelich than I do in Hiura to get it together.

Very positive developments in the approach at the plate. I do believe a streak is coming on, and not the version no one wants to see.

Urias looks like he's breaking out a bit. And Adames... looks like he'll be worth the price if Rasmussen settles into a solid role.

When stupidity meets carelessness, I’d be there for them with a cup of coffee.

They’ve blown more routine DP balls in two months than in the two years prior...

Archived