Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-29, Game 2: Brewers (Anderson) at Nationals (Lester) [Brewers win, 6-2 -- Crew hitters pound out 12 hits over 7-innings, including 3 hit games from Wong, Urias, and Cain]

Eye Black
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe Urias will become our DH next year not Hiura as so many expected when the season started. Although I would expect him to be the regular 3b next year unless we go out and get somebody.

Urias will not be our starting 3B going into next season, he just won't.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

When did whooping and howling like an idiot become a thing at MLB games?

Since baseball fans tried to become soccer fans.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Has JBJ always had such a long swing?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Well, now Wong has joined Urias and Adames in messing up double play balls. Glad he could join in on the fun.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Here’s where Counsell can get himself in trouble by being a slave to the save stat. Now that a reliever has to face 3 batters, if Yardley pulls a Perdomo and doesn’t retire a batter, Hader might be coming in with the tying run already at the plate.

I understand why he does this because the team has to be able to win some games without needing Hader to finish. But you hate to see an opponent get back into the game by picking on a bottom of the barrel reliever like the Padres did on Monday.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived