Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-29, Game 2: Brewers (Anderson) at Nationals (Lester) [Brewers win, 6-2 -- Crew hitters pound out 12 hits over 7-innings, including 3 hit games from Wong, Urias, and Cain]

Eye Black
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lousy throw but nice play by Urias to set it up.

First start in center……he’s not used to making that throw

But considering the other option was Scwarber, he probably was the better option.

Lousy throw but nice play by Urias to set it up.

First start in center……he’s not used to making that throw

Maybe so but he's played almost 800 innings in the outfield in his career and that was about as easy of a throw as you could get.

I love 7 inning doubleheaders. The games don't drag on and you can get some nice deep starts out of your starters and preserve your pen. Why is this not just a regular thing?

I say schedule a regular 7 inning doubleheader for every team twice a month and give them two extra days off a month as a result.

I love 7 inning doubleheaders. The games don't drag on and you can get some nice deep starts out of your starters and preserve your pen. Why is this not just a regular thing?

I say schedule a regular 7 inning doubleheader for every team twice a month and give them two extra days off a month as a result.

I would love it. The games are more entertaining.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Well, here is some offense.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I wish Garcia would have taken Vogelbach on his diet ride this off-season.

I'm sure the guys would love the extra days off over the grueling season too.

I'm sure the guys would love the extra days off over the grueling season too.

The players would love it until they were reminded that they would have to take a cut in pay for the loss of gates.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Instead of days off, the planned doubleheaders could allow the season to finish a few days earlier and would potentially allow extra postseason games so that additional team(s) could make it or they could make the wild card game more than one game.

Archived