Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-29, Game 2: Brewers (Anderson) at Nationals (Lester) [Brewers win, 6-2 -- Crew hitters pound out 12 hits over 7-innings, including 3 hit games from Wong, Urias, and Cain]

Eye Black

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
About ready to be done with Keston.

It’s crazy how many hittable pitches he flat out misses

The thing is, a hittable pitch is a hittable pitch. No reason why he can hit those pitches in Nashville but not in Milwaukee. These MLB pitchers aren't blowing him away with anything special.

Community Moderator
I said about a month ago I'd trade Hiura to whoever you can for whatever you can still get before it's too late. His value is just plummeting. I think he's a bust.

19 of the 36 players drafted in the 1st round of the 2017 draft haven't even reached MLB yet.

Of the 17 that have made MLB, Hiura is one of only 6 players with positive WAR.

It's far too early to call anyone from a draft four years ago a bust.

I said about a month ago I'd trade Hiura to whoever you can for whatever you can still get before it's too late. His value is just plummeting. I think he's a bust.

19 of the 36 players drafted in the 1st round of the 2017 draft haven't even reached MLB yet.

Of the 17 that have made MLB, Hiura is one of only 6 players with positive WAR.

It's far too early to call anyone from a draft four years ago a bust.

I guess that's why I said "I think", implying my opinion. I realize it is not a fact that I can state with total confidence.

The fact that we don't know for sure is why someone would still give up something of value for him and why I'd take it while we can.

If you saw the highlight of Tatis 900 foot 3 run HR that tied their game against the Astros, what they didn’t show was that on the previous pitch he hit a foul pop up that should have ended the game. But, the 1B misplayed it and gave Tatis a second chance.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

This will probably be reversed.

ETA: the way they seem to misapply the indisputable evidence standard when the Brewers are involved I expected a reversal.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived