Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-27: Padres (Weathers) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 10 innings -- Houser with a stellar start; Adames tallies 4 hits; JBJ hits the walk-off winner]

Eye Black
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A perfect bunt and it's all for nothing because the next guy didn't get the job done. Wait, I thought both bunting and the subsequent win after the successful bunt were pretty much automatic.

Our hitting is so bad that the crowd was noticeably loud on a good sac bunt.

At first I thought it might have been a Bronx cheer, but I think is was an joy cheer

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Our hitting is so bad that the crowd was noticeably loud on a good sac bunt.

At first I thought it might have been a Bronx cheer, but I think is was an joy cheer

I thought it was legit cheering. People want to see some small ball and it was the first time in a long time that the Brewers have done it. Of course, with Narvaez at 2nd and Hiura up, I actually wouldn’t have bunted this time. It all worked out though!

Awesome! I just wish these guys would hit. The team is filled with a ton of good dudes that are easy to root for.

Yeah, one thing I've really liked about the Brewers for a long time is that the team always seems to be comprised of good dudes. Sure, I want to win a World Series, but it wouldn't be fun if it was with a bunch of heels.

Community Moderator
The series felt a bit disappointing, but a split with the Padres ain't too bad at all.

And 5-2 on the season series isn’t too shabby either. Now they don’t have to play the Padres again... well, until the playoffs at least.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived