Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-21: Brewers (Houser) at Reds (Hoffman) [Brewers lose, 9-4 -- Winker hits 3 HRs, Crew’s slide continues]

Eye Black
Hiura was pulled from tonight’s game. Maybe he’s on his way up?

I sure hope not.

He needs more time imo.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope not.

He needs more time imo.

I know he’s only had 30 ABs but he is slashing .433/.514/.833 so he clearly found something down there. Might as well bring him up while he is seeing the ball well.

I sure hope not.

He needs more time imo.

I know he’s only had 30 ABs but he is slashing .433/.514/.833 so he clearly found something down there. Might as well bring him up while he is seeing the ball well.

yeah, he found minor league pitchers down there...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

It feels like we have no real shot to win the Houser/Anderson starts right now. We can't even win with Woodruff, Burnes and Peralta going, so it's almost impossible when our starters actually give up runs.

I sure hope not.

He needs more time imo.

How does one slash that and still strike out 40% of the time? That's impressive. You have to strike out for almost every out you make.

Haines has to be the first assistant coach in any sport that I've ever despised. How does he still have a job??

You must not be a Packers fan. Don Capers was hated after a while too.

Archived