Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-19: Brewers (Burnes) at Royals (Keller) [Brewers lose, 6-4 -- Bullpen falters and the Brewers drop both games in KC]

Eye Black
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amazing how giving up four runs is basically a guaranteed loss for this team

4-4 this year when they give up 4 or 5 runs.

6+ they are 1-11 (if my counting is correct).

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Amazing how giving up four runs is basically a guaranteed loss for this team

4-4 this year when they give up 4 or 5 runs.

6+ they are 1-11 (if my counting is correct).

I meant four or more.

My apologies to all. I was someone who said the brewers were at least two arms short in the pen. Come to find out they are at least four short. My bad.

Goes well with the four bats they're short in the lineup.

Community Moderator
The real surprise about the six no hitters so far is that the Brewers were not involved in any of them.

Posted this elsewhere, but there are now three teams that have been no hit twice this season: Indians, Mariners, Rangers

I guess the good news is those teams have a healthy lead on the Brewers in the “no hitters against” leaderboard.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Jeffress has to basically be in crital condition to not get a call from Stearns. Come on man.

Stearns: Hey Jeremy, we have a spot for you.

Jeremy: Who is this?

Stearns: This is David Stearns, GM of the Brewers.

Jeremy: *Pulls up BR, Fangraphs, Statcast, etc.* Nah, you know what, man? I think I'm good not playing right now.

Jeffress has to basically be in crital condition to not get a call from Stearns. Come on man.

Stearns: Hey Jeremy, we have a spot for you.

Jeremy: Who is this?

Stearns: This is David Stearns, GM of the Brewers.

Jeremy: *Pulls up BR, Fangraphs, Statcast, etc.* Nah, you know what, man? I think I'm good not playing right now.

His follow-up might be to ask whether he will be pitching or playing shortstop.

I am getting to the point where I think the entire organization needs a reset. This is way to ugly to watch night in and night out with the type of starting pitching they have. Literally my least favorite Brewer team I’ve had the pleasure (?) of rooting for.

Yep, package Burnes with Yelich to move his contract then reload by tradi. Woodruff, Peralta, Hader and Houser for prospects and we’ll see ya in 2026 when they compete for the division

I am getting to the point where I think the entire organization needs a reset. This is way to ugly to watch night in and night out with the type of starting pitching they have. Literally my least favorite Brewer team I’ve had the pleasure (?) of rooting for.

Yep, package Burnes with Yelich to move his contract then reload by tradi. Woodruff, Peralta, Hader and Houser for prospects and we’ll see ya in 2026 when they compete for the division

2026 is optimistic.

Archived