Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-19: Brewers (Burnes) at Royals (Keller) [Brewers lose, 6-4 -- Bullpen falters and the Brewers drop both games in KC]

Eye Black
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another nice swing by JBJ.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Center field in KC robs another Brewers HR.

BTW I meant the wall dimensions, not the catch.

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Is it really necessary to call every catch at the wall a would be homer? Let’s just be honest Bill, that was not going to be a homer.

I feel like you say this every season but I agree that it wasn't out.

Is it really necessary to call every catch at the wall a would be homer? Let’s just be honest Bill, that was not going to be a homer.

The only way that ball was going over the fence is if the center fielders glove took it there.

I’ve watched it 3 times and I’m still not sure….it might have been out.

I'm really not trying to be a jerk but I wish that you wouldn't post just a link to Twitter. It kind of sucks to always click a link for a lame tid bit that I assume is breaking news when I see Twitter links posted in other forums.

What I wish was that if a person posted a link to Twitter, the Tweet would just show up on Brewerfan like it does for other forums. Ah well.

I'm really not trying to be a jerk but I wish that you wouldn't post just a link to Twitter. It kind of sucks to always click a link for a lame tid bit that I assume is breaking news when I see Twitter links posted in other forums.

What I wish was that if a person posted a link to Twitter, the Tweet would just show up on Brewerfan like it does for other forums. Ah well.

I second this.

Archived