Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-18: Brewers (Woodruff) at Royals (Bubic) [Brewers lose, 2-0 -- Another good starting pitching performance goes to waste]

Eye Black
What an absolutely terrible strike three call to Yelich. Baseball is already struggling with offense plummeting, and now umpires are going to give pitchers 3-4 inches off the plate.

These guys are so bad at their job. It's like they want roboumps.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When was the last time the Brewers scored more than one run for Woodruff? Or even one run?

It's revenge for 2019 when the Brewers covered the run line in almost every Woodruff start, including a couple in extra innings.

Been watching the NBA games, glad to see I've missed literally nothing in this game. Pretty standard this year outside of last Sunday.

Man Woodruff is a machine these days though.

I've been watching NHL games on one TV and Brewer with sound off on the other

That's the ideal way to watch the brewers this year. I got rid of 2 TV setup a year or two back when I cut the cord. Should bring it back just for this team.

How was Jackie Bradley Jr. a coveted free agent?

Lack of options.

If you're stuck on an island with Roseanne Barr even that eventually would look tolerable.

Lack of options to spend 10 million bucks?? I could have presented them with some better ones.

Been watching the NBA games, glad to see I've missed literally nothing in this game. Pretty standard this year outside of last Sunday.

Man Woodruff is a machine these days though.

I've been watching NHL games on one TV and Brewer with sound off on the other

That's the ideal way to watch the brewers this year. I got rid of 2 TV setup a year or two back when I cut the cord. Should bring it back just for this team.

I've been doing a lot of taping and fastforwarding lately. This would've been a good one to do that for.

How was Jackie Bradley Jr. a coveted free agent?

Lack of options.

If you're stuck on an island with Roseanne Barr even that eventually would look tolerable.

Lack of options to spend 10 million bucks?? I could have presented them with some better ones.

Good point. So much like doing Roseanne Barr it's just bad judgment.

Yelich’s body language and demeanor are not great.

To be fair I think he always has an awkward look to him when he walks away after striking out

I’m talking about before he strikes out. He seems to be grimacing and twisting like he isn’t sure he can swing without hurting himself.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Community Moderator

From Will Sammon...

Brandon Woodruff is back at No. 1 in baseball for lowest average run support: 1.58

Brandon Woodruff's ERA (pending): 1.42

The Brewers entered tonight 6-2 in Woodruff's starts this season, but damn.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived