Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-14: Braves (Smyly) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers lose, 6-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This team sucks, sorry.

It truly is. It’s just awful to watch. Yet I sit my fat butt in my cozy chair and saddle up to watch this crap every night.

And to think they actually have a winning record. Seems like they should be 10 under

This team sucks, sorry.

That Guaranteed Rate advertisement behind home is real fitting for this team.

If Yelich doesn't get healthy, I could see this team being sellers at the deadline.

If we had anything to sell besides Hader.

This team sucks, sorry.

It truly is. It’s just awful to watch. Yet I sit my fat butt in my cozy chair and saddle up to watch this crap every night.

And to think they actually have a winning record. Seems like they should be 10 under

Last in NL in BA

Last in NL in OBP

3rd to last in SLG

2nd to last in OPS

This team sucks, sorry.

I keep watching thinking... They can't be this bad. This is the night they turn it around. Nope

Yeah, its amazing where we are with the record... but that's the work of 3 SPs and 2 RPs

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Their best player has played for about a week total, their opening day CF for 2 weeks and their #2 starter missed 25% of his scheduled starts.... and they have almost as many games played by the #3 and #4 catchers as the #1.

I mean, I cannot understand how they are still over .500.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Just gotta say, Good to have BA and Rock back

amen

This one is a blackout for me, but the youtube broadcast was awful. Listenting to Eucker and Levering.

"It's ok not to be superstitious but you should be a little stitious." - adambr2 6/4/21

This team sucks, sorry.

That Guaranteed Rate advertisement behind home is real fitting for this team.

If Yelich doesn't get healthy, I could see this team being sellers at the deadline.

If we had anything to sell besides Hader.

Why would anyone think he's going to make any difference at all?? This team is 6 bats short with Yelich.

Probably not for long.

What will people hang their hat on once we go below .500?

All I see here when criticism is handed out is that we are still above .500 so everything is fine.

That won't be the case soon, then what?

At that point will it finally be ok to complain about how crappy this team is?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Their best player has played for about a week total, their opening day CF for 2 weeks and their #2 starter missed 25% of his scheduled starts.... and they have almost as many games played by the #3 and #4 catchers as the #1.

Brandon Woodruff, Corbin Burnes, Freddy Peralta, Josh Hader, Devin Williams, and JP Feyereisen.

That's it. Everyone else is either average at best or hurt.

We have a 9 man bullpen and Lauer isn't pitching well, we really need to let him hit for himself?

Do you anticipate us scoring 5 runs today? Unfortunately the bullpen usage is directly related to our confidence in recovering from a 3 run deficit.

Brandon Woodruff, Corbin Burnes, Freddy Peralta, Josh Hader, Devin Williams, and JP Feyereisen.

I wouldn't even put williams in that list just yet. He has had his share of below averge games as well.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

So what you're saying is a team built on pitching and defense..... has relied on its.... pitching and defense? Despite an absolute ton of injuries?

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

We have a 9 man bullpen and Lauer isn't pitching well, we really need to let him hit for himself?

Had a better at bat than the pinch hitter would've had tbh.

Looking at the options for the next two innings or so and it is Lindblom and Boxberger. Perdomo and Suter pitched yesterday. This isn't a Feyereisen, Williams, Hader situation tonight.

"It's ok not to be superstitious but you should be a little stitious." - adambr2 6/4/21

Cain needs to be relegated to late game defensive sub.

His bat is gone.

I wonder how much power he loses by doing that stupid lean back/ back leg thing he does. Maybe he doesn’t lose anything but I can’t think of another player that does it as drastic as he does

Archived