Brewer Fanatic

What Type of Brewers Team Will Win a World Series?

I agree in that I would rather lose games 7-5 and watch an entertaining game with an offense driving the ball and getting some hits than to lose 3-1 and have great pitching while watching a snore fest on offense. We fall behind 2-0 and the game feels well out of reach. In the past, it could be 4-1 in the 5th inning and feel like there’s plenty of game left to make a run at it.

I think having a dominant pitching staff provides a team a better chance of winning a World Series, but you at least need a middle of the road offense to get it done. This group of guys certainly isn’t enough offensively to get it done. They could be a roughly .500 team, but that’s not a great place to be.

I agree in that I would rather lose games 7-5 and watch an entertaining game with an offense driving the ball and getting some hits than to lose 3-1 and have great pitching while watching a snore fest on offense. We fall behind 2-0 and the game feels well out of reach. In the past, it could be 4-1 in the 5th inning and feel like there’s plenty of game left to make a run at it.

I think having a dominant pitching staff provides a team a better chance of winning a World Series, but you at least need a middle of the road offense to get it done. This group of guys certainly isn’t enough offensively to get it done. They could be a roughly .500 team, but that’s not a great place to be.

Yep, even a mediocre offense would make this team a contender.

Archived