Brewer Fanatic

April 14th Practice is now cancelled

brewerjamie15

Due to the weather reports, I'm calling off the practice for Saturday the 14th. West of Milwaukee where we practice, snow is supposed to be around 6 inches or more. Even if we get half of that it won't be all gone by Saturday and if it somehow were, the field would be soaked.

We'll get a practice in at some point though.

Hang in there guys.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Back-to-back days with a high near 50 for this weekend, considering today was a nice dry day, is there any chance we could get in a practice late Sunday afternoon and have a semi-dry field to play on?

Otherwise, how about Monday or Tuesday of next week after work? The precipitation is forecasted to stay away with sunny, decent weather in its place to hopefully dry things up.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

As I said, I won't be able to make that time. Especially that late in the afternoon.

Matt-

Would you want to pick up the bag of balls? PM me if you would. Or check your inbox for my phone number.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived