Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-12: Cardinals (Gant) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 4-1 -- Woodruff outstanding once again; Vogelbach reaching on a 2-out strikeout sparks rally; Garcia hits massive 442ft bomb]

Eye Black
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad Bader gave us a run before JBJ stepped up and set more of Mark A's money on fire.

How often do you think he has passed by Stearns office and said why did you talk me into that again?? So strsnge that a guy who was on the street during spring training ends up getting the hammer of the option. It is malpractice.

Glad Bader gave us a run before JBJ stepped up and set more of Mark A's money on fire.

How often do you think he has passed by Stearns office and said why did you talk me into that again?? So strsnge that a guy who was on the street during spring training ends up getting the hammer of the option. It is malpractice.

Or Stearns was told by Mark A to sign a FA and brought up JBJ. Who knows. I didn't like it at the time and have never really liked it, even though he hits the ball hard.

This umpire is just horrific. I honestly cannot believe that the job production of some of these guys couldn't be replaced by some random baseball fan with no noticeable difference.

Whatever happens this year the emergence of Woodruff Burnes and Peralta is a huge boost to the future of the organization. Now if only the star outfielder would live up to his contract and things are looking up.

Or Stearns was told by Mark A to sign a FA and brought up JBJ. Who knows. I didn't like it at the time and have never really liked it, even though he hits the ball hard.

236 OBP

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

First pitch after he says looking like a good move to leave Woodruff in instead of going to a pinch hitter, it's a tie game. I would've made the same move to be clear but what a jinx.

Wish there was a blur feature for everything behind home plate.

Front row Amy included? I assume she'll be back at some point.

Well, one that I could turn on or off. Definitely would be on for this game.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Community Moderator
This umpire is just horrific. I honestly cannot believe that the job production of some of these guys couldn't be replaced by some random baseball fan with no noticeable difference.

Tonight’s home plate ump, John Libka, is typically a very good ball/strike umpire. He had an incredible game in his last time behind the plate: LINK

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived