Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-12: Cardinals (Gant) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 4-1 -- Woodruff outstanding once again; Vogelbach reaching on a 2-out strikeout sparks rally; Garcia hits massive 442ft bomb]

Eye Black
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Levering: I'd say the odds if Cain and Vogelbach reach to start the inning, I'd say the Brewers are going to score at least one run.

Brewers offense: We'll bet whatever you want that we don't.

At least in this scenario the Brewers offense would be banned from MLB for betting.

That was Singleton

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Stop lookin' at the turf, Bader. You biffed it.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Given the way he's played this year, that is something I would've expected JBJ to do. I also wouldn't have been shocked if Cain had left the base early and that turned into a double play.

I realize Vogelbach is like 450 pounds, but why didn't he wind up on 2nd on that?

He was just standing there watching like the rest of us... who aren't on the field

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Based on the first two batters it's pretty clear Cabrera doesn't have the invisible touch.

Does on the third batter although I'm hesitant to call JBJ a batter at this point.

Archived