Brewer Fanatic

April 21st Practice

Jimbo

Just to let everyone know I'm leaving on vacation Saturday morning the 14th and won't be returning until the following Saturday. So I'm out the 21st.

Sunday - Angels at Red Sox

Monday - Boston Marathon

T, W, R, F - R & R

See you all at the scrimmage on the 28th!

unfortunate that it decided to snow a lot in the middle of april?!?...anyway, i will be in chicago the 21st for a softball tournament for my school...we play about 8 games in one day so I think i will get my practice in. I will be there on the 28th for sure for the practice and/or scrimmage/s. see you guys then.

Quote:
Rained out.

Yeah, I could almost cry. Started sprinkling 8am Sunday and was hoping the heavier stuff would hold off. Got over to Fenway just before 1 and the lights were off and no one around except for a couple of scalpers.

The thing was, I wasn't aware the Saturday game started at 4 and being in the neighborhood at the time, I could have walked over and checked for available tickets.

Then Monday as I was running by Fenway, I could see the game going on. The Monday game being played but not mine.

Well I am a little jealous that the Madison squad is talking more than us... anyways...

This is the last practice I am going to miss before the April 28th practice at Sijan. Is that going to be a scrimmage? Possibly a double-header? Let me know...

I can actually make the 21st practice. I hope to get all the rust off. My Monday night league starts the 23rd, so I will be ready for the BF.net season.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Quote:
Roll call? What's going on with Ajay, havent heard from him this year.

Hi, thanks for asking.

I haven't been able to make any of the practices so far and unfortunately I won't be able to make it on the 21st either. I am planning to attend the practice on the 28th.

By the way, can we perhaps get an e-mail list going? I am not in the habit of checking this forum and would prefer to get any major announcements through my e-mail.

Is this possible Jamie?

Jamie, I'm new, what would you like on the player cards?

I have all that stuff with me. They just have player information you need to fill out for the Rec department.

By the way, can we perhaps get an e-mail list going?

If we can get everyone to write their email address LEGIBLY on a sheet of paper for me I will see what I can do. However, it won't be until after the 28th so you will need to monitor this forum.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Good practice today, guys... And, as a bonus, I can walk. I gotta work on my swing, though -- the handle keeps hitting my forearm, so I've got a big bruise there http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived