Brewer Fanatic

eric yardley optioned

Yesterday Brewers won their 16th game and had their 16th IL placement (Wong is the only one to come off so far). Yardley going on the IL today means Brewers will win game #17. Sacrifice one player for every win.

Verified Member
Yesterday Brewers won their 16th game and had their 16th IL placement (Wong is the only one to come off so far). Yardley going on the IL today means Brewers will win game #17. Sacrifice one player for every win.

I nominate Hiura, JBJ, and Vogelbach to go on the IL the next 3 days. Bring back Cain, Yelich, and Robertson.

I nominate Hiura, JBJ, and Vogelbach to go on the IL the next 3 days. Bring back Cain, Yelich, and Robertson.

Hiura needs to be optioned, not put on IL. He should be replaced on the active roster by Peterson. I'm fine with DL for Vogelbach, and one of Garcia or JBJ to DL but to help make room for Yelich and Cain, I'd go back to a 13 man pitching staff and let Zimmermann retire.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
eric yardley has been optioned to class aaa nashville. he must remain on optional assignment for at least 10 days unless he is replacing a player placed on the injured list or on leave, or if serving as the 27th man of a doubleheader.

• 2 months later...

Archived